The new range of Metabo heavy duty SDS Max hammer has been designed to work in the most demanding of working environments day in day out. Be it for gas, water or air con installation, demolition work or general refurbishment work this machine have the power and features to get the job done without complication.
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT): integrated damping system to reduce vibrations in order to protect the user’s health
- Optional 30% impact reduction setting for working with more pliant materials, such as brick
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for working with customised speeds for the materials used that remain almost constant under load
- Electronic soft start for smooth startup
- Optimum heat dissipation and low weight by magnesium die cast gear housing
- Stoppable switch for trouble-free chiselling in continuous operation
- The service display, for example, indicates when the carbon brush needs to be replaced, plus an LED indicating mains voltage
- Single blow energy (measured in joules) 1-14.0
- Chisel positions 12 settings
- Blows per minute (BPM) 0-2840
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch
- Auto-stop carbon brushes
|Rated input power||1.300 W|
|Output power||650 W|
|Maximum impact rate||2.840 /min|
|Max. single blow energy (EPTA)||8,5 J|
|Impact power||402 J/s|
|Weight (without power cable)||6,3 kg|
|Cable length||6 m|
Metabo hammers use standard SDS, or SDS Max carbide bits. Their highly efficient ball and roller bearing motors are rated between 4 and 15 amps, and all have unique winding protection grid. This helps their pure copper armature windings last up to 5 times longer.
All tools are fitted with electronic controls, ranging from speed regulators to sophisticated winding-temperature monitoring. They also have the unique Metabo slip clutch, which protects both operator and tool when an obstruction is encountered. To operate the tool as a regular drill, simply turn the ‘rotation only’ switch. With a wealth of features – from LED displays showing spindle rotation to electronic soft start – you can easily customize your Metabo rotary hammer to a particular project.
When you get yourself a Metabo MHE 5 chipping hammer you are covered for all your heavy duty projects and drilling, chipping, removing tiles and demolition becomes an easy job. The product includes support handle, grease, cleaning cloth and carrying case.