The Rockwell Table Saw with Laser is the ideal saw for people who don’t want to deal with any equipment assembly. It is really portable and all components as well as its accessories are already integrated into the saw. You won’t have to pull out a lot of items out of the box since it’s already on the saw. This table saw is perfect for non-professionals and beginners. If you’re looking for an introductory saw then this is a good buy.
Its functions are pretty basic and it has all the features that you will need to get things started.
- most cutting depth of any saw in its class at 3-9/16-in, capable of cutting a 4×4 post in one pass
- exclusive laser indicator adjusts blade tilt for more precise cuts
- on-board storage for all tools, keeping them easily accessible
- with steel rails as opposed to aluminum; which provides for extra rail durability
- heavy-duty, yet versatile and light weight for the jobsite, work shop or cabinet shop
- folding fence for extra wide cuts
- fully assembled trolley and stand for portability between jobsites
- oversized dust bag for less mess during operation
- dovetailed miter gauge slot to prevent the gauge from falling out
|Max. Dado Blade Width:
|Max. Dado Diameter:
|Max. Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees:
|Max. Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees:
|Max. Rip Left of Blade:
|Max. Rip Right of Blade:
|Table Size w/o Extension:
|28-1/2-in x 19-in
Rockwell RK7241S is a powerful, rugged and capable jobsite saw by itself. Add the available attachments and it can produce results to rival stationary saws three times the price, like those used by cabinet and furniture makers. Rockwell has found a way to increase the depth of cut to 3 9/16”. This is more than other saws, and allows the user to cut through a 4×4 post with just one pass. The unique laser cut line indicator shows the exact place the blade will cut the material, so cuts are more precise. Other features include a class leading 30” of cut capacity, and a quick-folding stand and wheels for easy transportation from place to place. The attachment program for the table saw consists of a sliding extension table and a finisher.
The sliding extension table fits onto the left side of the saw, and expands the cutting capacity of the saw to a huge 36 ¾”. Crosscutting, mitering, and taper cutting large sheets becomes a breeze. The finisher is a unique accessory, using rapidly rotating blades to plane and smooth materials up to 3 1/8” thick. Add these two accessories to turn this powerful job site saw into a portable precision woodworking saw and finisher.
The Rockwell RK7241S table saw with laser features the most cutting depth of any saw in its class. The saw comes on a trolley stand for easy portability across the jobsite. The product includes rip fence, miter gauge, push stick, riving knife and dust bag. By our opinion this is one of the best products on the market and certainly best product in this price range. If you need a table saw and you don’t want to spend a fortune on it, then Rockwell RK7241S Table Saw with Laser is the saw for you!