The Bosch 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Impact Drill/Driver (22618-01) gives you the fastening power of an impact with the drilling and driving power of a drill/driver in one tool. This combination tool delivers an impressive 1,500 inch-pounds of Max Torque and with the ability to use the Bosch Lithium-Ion line of batteries that deliver 35% more run time and 2X more recharge cycles you have a tool that can handle any situation.
- the 1/4″ Hex Drive allows for one handed bit changes
- the 3-LED light design ensures high visibility when working in dark areas
- the high speed gear box allows for leading performance with the highest torque output and fastest drive time
- this hybrid drill has a max torque rating of 1,500 inch-pounds
- the 3 modes of operation allow you to optimize the tool for drilling, driving and fastening applications
- the externally accessible brushes makes maintenance fast and easy
- Designed to run off of Bosch Lithium-ion battery technology which combines Electronic Cell Protection (ECP), an a unique battery pack design, and customized electronics to deliver optimal battery life and performance
This multipurpose tool is part of Bosch’s new line of Impactor drills and drivers. Powered by lithium-ion batteries, these tools are designed to be faster than comparable cordless impact drivers and impact wrenches. In the demanding world of metal fastening and serial screw driving applications, the increase in speed means a significant boost to productivity. Ideal for around-the-house and professional jobs, the drill/driver offers three modes of operation so you can optimize for drilling, driving, and fastening applications. Two-speed drilling options–up to 750 or 2,800 rpm–gives you the high speed you need for small diameter bits, and high torque for larger diameter bits. In impact mode, the tool offers a max torque of 1,500 in./lbs. A 3,200 bpm/2,800 rpm gearbox provides fast drive time, while a spring-loaded impact mechanism reduces torque reaction and screw cam-out.
As user-friendly as it is efficient, this drill/driver has a 1/4-inch hex drive for one-handed bit changes, and is compatible with popular accessories. As a bonus, it also includes one double-headed Phillips bit. Three LEDs provide visibility in tight corners and low-light areas, while its externally accessible brushes makes replacements easy. This tool is powered by an 18-volt battery from Bosch’s line of lithium-ion batteries, all of which boast Electronic Cell Protection. This battery pack design protects both the battery and the tool by preventing the three main causes of battery failure–overheating, overloading, and deep discharging. The results are optimal battery life and performance, 35-percent more run time, and up to two times as many recharge cycles.
The Bosch 26618-01 Impact Drill/Driver is one of the few true cross-over cordless drill/impact drivers available and we highly recommend it! If you still aren’t sure, you can check out our Cordless drill buying guide!