Rightly said that a “clean home is a happy home.” Now clean home doesn’t mean cleaning just the floor and utensils but even the machines that make your work easy need to be clean too. There are machines at home that we use on a daily basis, like a coffee grinder, fryers, and dryers but do we ever think to clean them properly? Well, we ponder about it, but due to the shortage of time and tediousness of the work, we fail to clean them.
However, it is mandatory to keep them clean so that they work longer and stay healthy. Now to make it easy for you, we have shared cleaning tips for few machines:
If you have a Burr grinder, then it becomes easy to disassemble the blades. Make sure you remove as much of the hardware so that it becomes easy to clean all the crannies and nooks. Once it is empty, then you need hard taps against the countertop to bang out the remaining coffee dust and minute pieces. Then you are required to wipe it with a dry cloth. This is how you can clean your coffee grinder and make sure you place all the hardware back to the coffee grinder after it gets dry completely.
Cleaning the dryer is the most unwanted thing on our list of cleaning. But we need to do it frequently to make the machine work appropriately. So when you think of starting the cleaning process, make sure to turn off the dryer and unplug it. Now you need to pull out the dryer so that you can reach the vent duct. When you get there and unscrew the clamps, now you need to check the clogs in the vent and remove them if you find any. Then after this, use the vacuum to remove debris from the lent and now check the area around the exterior openings; if everything looks fine, reattach the vent to the dryer and check the functionality by turning it on.
Tankless Water Heaters
Inside the tankless water heaters, it is noticed that scale collects. Nonetheless, the calcium that builds inside the heater tends to clog up the heating element and hinders its effectiveness.
Thus it is needed in removing scale from your tankless water heater, and for this, you need to take help from the plumber, and he/she will follow the below-given steps to remove the scale from the heater.
- Switch off the heater and unplug its power source
- Will close the valves that permit the cold water to enter the heater
- Then the valve that links the tankless water heater to the home will get closed
- To relieve pressure, open the purge valves carefully to keep the rubber washers
- Will attach the hosing lines that work with the particular tankless water heater model
- Again open purge valves
- To remove the scale, run vinegar via the tankless water heater
- For 45 minutes, according to the instructions of the manufacturer, flush and drain
- Disconnect the hose after closing the purge valves,
- To the house’s water system, reconnect your heater
- Restart the tankless water heater by turning the power on
This way, the plumber will clean the scale and make the tankless water heaters run efficiently.
As it is important to clean the house, similarly, it is mandatory to take care of the appliances and machines that add comfort to your living. Every machine or appliance has different ways of cleaning it; make sure that you follow the right way to clean them.