The age of drawing furniture design by hand is long gone and furniture manufacturers can’t imagine their businesses without furniture design software. There are a lot of different software intended for furniture manufacturers and each software has its unique features.
Here is the list of the best software for furniture manufacturers:
You may have a passion for turning creative designs into beautiful and functional furniture, fixtures or accessories – but you need more than great craftsmanship to run a successful manufacturing business. Costs for raw materials, not to mention labour and transportation are always in flux. Your catalogue might include many thousands of product permutations in different colours, fabrics, metals, finishes, shapes, and sizes — creating enormous complexity. Customers and distributors alike are putting pressure on you for faster delivery, more eco-friendly designs, and lower pricing.
Discover how SYSPRO furniture manufacturing software can help you gain significant efficiencies, streamline your supply chain, and get your furniture and related hardware to distributors and consumers faster than ever — even at high volume. SYSPRO Enterprise Resource Planning empowers your team to effectively manage areas like quality control, purchasing, inventory management, shop floor operations, sales, financials, and more. All these functions can be managed from a single integrated system, specifically designed for your industry needs.
Global Shop Solutions ERP Software
Full Financial Control – With a fully integrated ERP software system, where all your applications are designed to work together, your financial data is more accurate, more detailed, and up to date. With Global Shop Solutions ERP software, you have full financial control.
Work in Process Visibility – Real data in real-time is available from the shop floor. Your work in progress data can be seen in summary for all projects, or you can drill down into the details of labour, material, outsourcing, and overhead for an individual project.
Measurable ROI – You have the right to expect a positive return on every investment you make in your furniture manufacturing business. ERP software is no exception. Global Shop Solutions clients report an ROI of four to five times their investment every year.
MRPeasy is a cloud-based and user-friendly production planning software for small business manufacturers. The tool helps manage production scheduling, inventory, sales, procurement, and shop floors in one place. MRPeasy allows you to select the plan features that meet your requirements, and access additional functionality as you grow your business.
- Simple yet powerful self-service manufacturing ERP/MRP system
- Seamless management of production, stock, customers, purchases, finances, and the team
- Promises an accurate lead time when quoting
- Improves equipment utilization and efficiency by adopting real-time reporting
- Prevents stock-outs and lowers the inventory levels
- Automates inventory transactions, view purchase requirements, track lots, and more
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Estimates costs and lead times, shortens the lead times, and ships promptly
No more spreadsheets! Ensure seamless communication between Sales, Production, Warehouse, Procurement, Administration, and Finances.
Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine)
Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) is the solution of choice for over 5,000 manufacturers around the world. From repetitive to engineer-to-order, Infor SyteLine enables the processes you need to accelerate production and meet customer demand more quickly. Infor CloudSuite Industrial enables you to:
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Plan and schedule order by order
- Increase forecasting speed and accuracy
- Minimize error-prone manual steps
- Deliver orders on time, every time
- Reduce inventory levels and shortages
- Leverage innovative technologies
Packaged with smart functionality to address the key challenges manufacturers face today, Infor SyteLine requires less customisation, shorter implementation time, and fewer IT resources to maintain. That means an immediate return on your investment, and lower total cost of ownership over the long term. From the very first day, you’ll see improvements in visibility and transparency of data to address your challenges. The solution’s lean planning and scheduling capabilities provide the latest in demand pull algorithms, but also honour traditional lean pull parameters, enabling you to achieve the best of both lean worlds.
Epicor E10 ERP
Growth in the furniture and fixtures industry continues to outpace the economy, even while the costs of raw materials, energy, and transportation are rising. To maximize profit margins, manufacturers are reengineering their core business processes, from sales to planning and production to warehousing, distribution, and customer service. Epicor has the software solutions you need to gain control of your enterprise in this ever-evolving global industry.
- Reduce waste with stronger cost control, lean methodologies and management of key cost elements.
- Streamline order processing while improving accuracy with a rules-based Product Configurator that ensures rapid, accurate configuration.
- Promote improved collaboration throughout the supply chain for optimum results.
- Improve bottom line revenues through greater visibility of front office, warehouse and manufacturing plant floor operations.
- Optimize planning and scheduling for strong cost controls.
- Improve customer communication through powerful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functionality.
A highly capable solution, WinMan ERP software supports your business processes. WinMan provides visibility of data across the business, empowering people to make informed and timely decisions. WinMan increases productivity, profitability, and efficiency while reducing waste and duplicated tasks. WinMan provides a framework that allows you to adapt while you grow. WinMan supports companies that have both complex manufacturing & distribution requirements, as well as eCommerce, Multi-Channel, and epos.
WinMan is a non-modular, flexible, and scalable product created and distributed by WinMan.
- Production Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- Document Management
- Project Management
- Product Configurator
Selecting the software that best fits your company needs is important. However, it’s also important to choose the right insurance to protect your furniture business and give you peace of mind.